Saturday, December 3, 2011

Loser's GDT - Predators

Barry Trotz vs. Lindy Ruff tonight...with all the changes in coaching staffs going on around the league recently, it's UNBELIEVABLE these guys have been in their positions since 1997!!!
(Drink)
-
-
-
Nice nipples on Trotz.
(what?)
-
-
-
Tootoo was trying to make something happen, had no where else to go but jump...not really his fault
-
-
-
My Lord Tootoo, you are effin stupid.
-
-
-
You guys can't be serious... Tootoo 100% deserves whatever he gets. That was a dumb decision by him.
-
-
-
These Buffalo announcers suck....calling for an immediate suspension for Toots.....

Toots was heading across Miller's crease, NOT towards Miller himself.
-
-
-
Regardless of what just happened, we don't deserve to be losing, let alone down 2-0.
(Lol, dumbass)
-
-
-
Agree. Tootoo has to make a better decision. I mean, he lost the puck and continued into the goalie. What did he expect? Especially since this is Miller's first game back.

Dumb move, Toots. I can't defend this jackassery.
-
-
-
MSG just interviewed Ryan Miller, he said he didn't think the Tootoo hit was entirely intentional and I agree. Although I will say that Tootoo is a professional athlete in the sport that requires the most situational awareness so I find it hard to believe that he didn't have some idea of where he was and what he was doing.

I like the Nashville crowds' energy, just wish they were a bit more voluminous. Also, I wish they would put their ice girls in a bit less clothing. No bare midriff? For shame.

I liked the response to the hit aside from one thing. I wish Paul Gaustad would have had the presence of mind to point at the $7 million sack of cash sitting on Nashville's bench with no helmet. Far bigger statement.
(Okay that one was me.)
-
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment