Saturday, November 5, 2011

Loser's GDT - Senators

Our Haikus have been
pretty unsuccesful for
our most recent games.
(what?)
-
-
-
How can you not hate Toronto and Montreal more with all of their arrogant fans filling our building and acting like they own the place? Buffalo is just a fun team to play against.
(How indeed. As far as rivals go, Ottawa's fans are probably the most amicable.)
-
-
-
still looks like we are a team with 3 or 4 top six forwards and 9 or so 3rd or 4th liners..
-
-
-
Poor Columbus. They desperately need goaltending.

Apparently Cody Bass was yelling at the team. He's probably wondering wtf he walked into but at least he's playing in the NHL.
-
-
-
1 - 2 Sens.
(lol)
-
-
-
I can't stand this terrible powerplay.

Spezza is playing like absolute garbage.
(What a dumb cock, their powerplay was second in the league.)
-
-
-
If I just read this thread I'd think we were down by four and Spezza has scored on our net twice.
-
-
-
Vanek is almost a sure thing in the SO.
-
-
-
wtf was that EK

Vanek got a lazy goal, you can't
(the hell?)
-
-
-
I hate Roy.

I hate his face. I hate his antics. I hate his diving. I hate his name.

Why did it have to be him to win it?
(Ahahaha fuck you.)
-
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment