Friday, November 4, 2011

Loser's GDT - Flames

Most Pathetic Game Day Thread I've ever seen. Three pages? What the fucking fuck?

We're doomed.



GO FLAMES GO!
-
-
-
I have faith in the new lines, however, I think Buffalo takes this. 3-2
-
-
-
I really really don't want to watch Regehr play against us
-
-
-
Flames win 5-3, Regehr gets lit up all night and proves why we traded that weak slow bum!
(Good call moron.)
-
-
-
I do not really understand why everyone is worried about Bruno, he is a very good backup.
He isn't Kipper.
(He's younger and better.)
-
-
-
I think Regehr got traded for a reason. In order to get rid of Stajan and Hagman's contracts, we had to ship Regehr. It's all strategy as Regehr will "tunnel of death" both Hagman and Stajan. Lifetime placement on Injury List

But seriously, i miss Regehr.

No comments:

Post a Comment