Sunday, October 16, 2011

Losers GDT - Penguins

(It should be noted that the Pens had one less page than the Kings. Hockey market my ass.)
-
-
-
Watched the Sabres last night. Their only glaring weakness was a tendency to allow odd-man rushes while on the PP, evidence by the two shorties scored by Carolina. Hopefully the Pens PKers can take advantage of that if it remains the case.
-
-
-
I don't like their chances without geno, buffalo is stacked. They have 3 great lines to roll out.

4-2 Sabres

I hope I am wrong
-
-
-
Sabres are impressing me.
-
-
-
New/worst drinking game ever: drink every time the Penguins makes three clean passes in a row.
-
-
-
Just as stupid as we know Flyers fans are, we shouldn't mock them for something a bit of our fanbase will presumably do itself. (HOLY SHIT REASON! Re: Booing Richards/Jagr)
-
-
-
These guys need to start plowing over Gerbe. (Gerbe is a dick.)
-
-
-
Wow. What a save.
-
-
-
What Vanek just did there is what Staal needs to learn how to do.
Offense? (LMAO)
-
-
-
Funny story: When the 2010 Olympic gold medal game when to OT, I had predicted on the main board that (after missing that breakaway late in the 3rd) Sid would end it.

That, has been just one of my many correct hockey predictions. I either have a potential gift...or I'm just one lucky ****er. (Warning: Dumbass alert(
-
-
-
****in snipe city....

That was awesome. (Staffy respect.)
-
-
-
There's plastic wrap over the Sabres net
-
-
-
Why would you put Staal out there against Guastard??? You knew he was losing that faceoff.
-
-
-
Nothing at all wrong with tonight's game from the Pens.

With the players we are missing we are not supposed to do more than keep it close against a good team and give Fleury a chance to steal it.

Buffalo have a playoff team, perhaps a division winner.
-
-
-
Meh we deserved a point, but that wasnt in the cards this time.Martin should have buried his chances.As long as the Wings lose this is a fine night.Philly loses to Kings (No you didn't, fuck you.)
-
-
-
I came to this thread just to see what you guys had to say about the game, and I'm leaving offended. Sabres spelled Sabres in the OP and our logo is the goat, which we havent used in what, 6-7 years? C'mon guys!

(I'm not offended Buffalo fan...I just feel dirty.)

No comments:

Post a Comment