Sunday, October 16, 2011

Loser's GDT - Ducks

I forgot, but we are back! As always real internetz posts from real fans. (My thoughts are in these curvy things.)

Yikes, that Sabres 4th line is an injury waiting to happen. (Respect)
-
-
-
Damn, that Sabres line up actually looks pretty scary for me. Problems coming in in 2,5 hours. (Respect x2)
-
-
-
I like the way Buffalo plays. Solid in every zone. (Repect x3)
-
-
-
We should change our names to "Anaheim Penalties" or "Penalty Kill of Anaheim" =P (Yep.)
-
-
-
Sabres just are better
-
-
-
Jesus, Ryan is such a pansy. Running away from Gerbe?
-
-
-
Seriously though, I hope Regehr punches Getzlaf in the face or something so Getzlaf turns in to pissed off Getzlaf mode.
-
-
-
Buffalo looks fast and aggressive.
-
-
-
Regher-Myers is going to be one of the best shutdown pairings in the league this season.
-
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment