Friday, October 28, 2011

Loser's GDT - BJs

Well at least we've lulled the league into the backup class now. Lets hope they have a short memory and dont remember the Buffalo beat down last year that triggered the late season fall.
-
-
-
I really like the sabres uniforms.
-
-
-
That Kaleta is a real piece of ****. Now looks like Bass may have hurt his hand.
-
-
-
Kaleta, guy has no respect.
-
-
-
I'll have to watch it again, but the only thing I noticed in real time was Mason's New York sized fivehole (first goal)
-
-
-
Can we please send this punching bag back to Springfield?............. (Bass after the McCormick fight)
-
-
-
Enroth for Vezina, I'm calling it now...They're making me think it's possible.
-
-
-
I wish GameCenter had a 'Fast Forward Until Mayorov/Pahlsson/Dorsett Aren't On The Ice Anymore' button
-
-
-
Stop aiming AT THE GOALIE jeez
-
-
-
Vermette stinks like a hobo's baindaid for 10 straight games and there is no demotion. Johan gets a single goal scored on him, which didn't appear to be his fault much at all, and he is benched.

Fire Arniel. This is just epic stupidity.
-
-
-
"shot from a sharp angle"
We're trying that way too much. I get if you run out of options but we're doing it nearly every shift, and trying to bounce it of the back of the goalie. Go to prime scoring areas
-
-
-
Is the crowd just poorly mic'd or what? It's pretty damn quiet in there.
(It was dead as a doornail until right before Kaleta scored.)
-
-
-
Lastly, we all said we wanted to see a more high scoring style of hockey under Arniel. Well, he's giving it to us in spades. Other teams have never scored so much against a Jackets team.
-
-
-
I just got home from this game, after being harrased by a Canadian border guard about how much I drank tonight...Only 2, I swear
(Fuck leafs fans for coming to our games to root for the other team. God I wish we'd conquer Canada.)
-
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment