Sunday, July 24, 2011

Review: Transformers 3

Again, skipping some things that you don't need to read.

Genre:Action
Length: 157 Minutes
Rating: PG-13

IMDB Score: 6.7 (out of 10)


Review: Not even Wash (Alan Tudyk) could save that movie.



Acting: 6/10 - The blonde open mouthed chick that replaced the brunette open mouthed chick was okay.

Quality Within Genre: 6/10 - I'm sure fans loved it.

Entertainment Value: 4/10 - I almost fell asleep a bunch of times.  The final scene seemed like it was half the movie.  I only gave it as high as a four because I know I'm biased against action movies.

Realism (Within the world defined by the movie): 7/10 - No way in hell the blonde chick worked at an embassy/was smart, etc.  That said, it's a movie about giant robots, so who really cares?

Rewatch Value: 4/10 - Maybe to watch some of the parts I missed when I started to doze off.

Total: 5.4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment