Friday, June 10, 2011

Sexcapades: The Dumbest Self Bondage Idea Ever

I was around sixteen years old and just finding out that I had an interest both in seeing people tied up, and being tied up myself.  This led to me frequently pulling out the meager collection of rope that I'd accumulated and experimenting when no one was around.

One of the pieces in this collected was a simple flannel cloth bathrobe belt.  (This will be important later.)  There was a day in the middle of the schoolweek where I knew I would be the only one home for at least an hour.  In this time I decided to play around with my ropes without fear of getting caught.  (Playing with fate by thinking such things is rather like betting a big tattooed man in prison that he won't rape you...and making the stakes your anal virginity.)

It's probably pretty obvious to those reading that there is a limited amount of things you can do with rope by yourself.  Tying your own wrists is difficult, and putting yourself in a position that is any fun whatsoever is impossible.  I sought to resolve that.

One of the positions I'd tried often was hanging myself upside down off my bunk bed, but I'd never done so from the top rung.  I'd always used one of the lower rungs which allowed me to lay partially on the floor with an easy means of escape.  On this day I wanted at least some degree of difficulty.

So I clammored up to the top bunk, stripped naked (also important later), and tied my ankles to said rung.  Throwing myself over the ladder, I slowly inched my way down until I was hanging completely upside down by my ankles.  Sweet.  My dick got hard for a little while, and then it wasn't.  The other downside to self bondage is that there's no one to do stuff to you.

I decided that maybe I was better off moving on to better things, like the magazine hidden in my closet.  So I started pulling myself up the rungs again only to meet a setback.  Throwing myself over the top rung had been easy, pulling myself back up was proving rather difficult.  Shit.

What made things significantly more urgent was hearing someone coming home outside my locked door.  That little barrier between them and my naked body was not at all comforting.  Eventually through sheer force of will (and perhaps fear boner power), I managed to pull myself back onto my top bunk, only to be met with a second problem.  Hanging upside down on ropes tends to pull knots tighter, and the nature of the cloth rope made them impossible.

So I decided to just try and rip through the rope with brute force.  That did not go well.  I could hear someone walk past my door.  Double shit.  There was no way in hell anyone was coming in and finding me tied naked to my bed.  I attacked the knots over and over with my fingers, trying to find some seam.  After about ten minutes of constant work, I finally started to loosen the knot.

Newly freed I put everything away and walked out my door to greet whoever was home.  Nothing to see here, definitely no restrained penis and illicitly used bathrobe rope.  Just me and my fully covered dick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment