Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Random Shit

So I found this questionnaire on Stumble Upon and it looked decent enough to answer and I was ripe for an easy pickings blog entry and a run on sentence so here we are.


If you were granted three wishes from an angel or genie what would you want?


Bill Gates Money - Because myself my family and my friends are too imprisoned by debt.
Sorcerer Powers - Because...come on.
Freedom from Religion for the World.


If you could meet any celebrity or other personality in the world, who would it be and why?

I like really interesting people, which usually lends itself to liking really violent and disturbing people. The list of people whose minds I would like to better know is extensive. Ty Cobb, Adolf Hitler, Bill Watterson, Stephen King, Michael Crichton, William Shatner, Alexander Hamilton, Benjamin Franklyn, Natalie Portman, Patrick Stewart, Ian Mckellan, Albert Einstein, Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion, Rick Jeanneret, and many more.

Who is your favourite super hero?
Probably Raven Darkholme, aka Mystique from the X-Men. I like tortured characters, and I love her powers.

When you were growing up what did you want to become in life?
Many things, among them a fireman, a truck driver, a professional baseball player, a writer, an engineer, and now a writer again.

Which is the trait you love the most and least about yourself?
I like that I am comfortable being alone.
I wish I were more charismatic and able to get people to instantly like me for no reaosn.

Which character in a book best describes who you are?
Holden Caulfield. :)

Which is the one romance depicted in the movies that you would want to experience in your life?
Not in the movies, but the fictional romance between Elena Katina and Yulia Volkova of t.A.T.u. There is something so infinitely alluring about a love that struggles against the people around it. To create a tiny haven with your partner against the world is incredibly romantic, and to have legions of people applaud and break into tears when you simply kiss is overwhelming.

Which is the celebrity or actor you would want to date?
Natalie Portman and Ellen Page both seem like cool chicks.

What is the one thing that you have done in your life that you would want to undo?
No regrets.

Do you have many friends?
Lord no.

Describe yourself in a single sentence?
I am complex, and I may have a few.

Which song best fits your image and why?
How Soon is Now, by t.A.T.u.

You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

Who are your favourite author and your favourite book?
My favorite author is myself and my favorite book is Arnett Tanner Wants to Die.

Do you believe in the afterlife?
Not in any that anyone else believes in.

Do you believe in soul mates?
Yes.

If God were a woman what would be the one thing she would change about the world?
She would murder whoever came up with such a stupid question.

If you were to be reborn who would you want to be born as?
A woman, a vaginal look at things would be nice.

What would you do if your partner cheated on you?
Try and understand the motivation.

Do you believe human beings are monogamous by nature?
I believe that there are varying levels of monogamy. I think if you fuck other people, but always return to the same person at the end of the day and have a special connection with them you're still monogamous.

What is the one thing that you would want your children to learn about life?
It's okay to be weird.

If you could travel back in time and meet yourself as a 10 year old kid what advice would you want to give him/her?
Play hockey, not baseball.

What would you like to change about the world?
More tolerance.

If you were an activist what would want to protest against?
Religion.

If you could be the Prime Minister of your country for a day what would you do?
Oh boy. Legalize gay marriage, abolish age of consent laws, fix the sex offender registry, ban abstinence-only sex education in public schools, stop treating kids that get beat up like they're criminals because of zero-tolerance policies, tax churches, tell the catholics to own up to molesting kids, and nuke the Westboro Baptist Church clean off the map.

If you could be any mystic or a holy or religious man who would it be and why?
God because...duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment