Sunday, May 15, 2011

Writing Update

Recently had a friend buy and read The Chosen and like it, (so you should buy it too) so I figured I'd give an update on where I'm at with various things.

Arnett Tanner Wants to Die - I think after one more full edit/read-through I'll be comfortable publishing it to Lulu and Kindle Direct Publishing.  Haven't queried it in a while, but may try to solicit publishers instead of agents as per Stephen King's (yes that Stephen King) recommendation.

Skankarella - Could probably use another edit/read-through.  Still sending this one out to publishers at the moment.  Gay/lesbian fiction is pretty popular and selling well right now so I hope to get a hit eventually.

Upcoming Projects:
I think I'm going to start up on an idea I had for a Dystopian novel in which face to face communication has been eliminated in favor of technological (i.e. text, e-mail) communications.

No comments:

Post a Comment