Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Favorite Foods

1). Chicken Wings - To me, nothing beats chicken wings dipped in a sauce that strikes a balance perfectly between taste and hotness.  I can eat them with a variety of toppings and condiments, hot sauce, barbecue sauce, ranch, bleu cheese, etc.

2). Wraps/Sandwiches/Subs - I like a lot of different tastes shoved into some sort of bland tasting food, so these are perfect for me.  I always pile as much as I can onto a sub or sandwich, several types of meats, usually swiss or provolone cheese, lettuce, onions, peppers, cucumbers, etc.

3). Pizza/Calzones - Ditto liking a lot of different tastes in one package.  I love Papa Johns because you can get as many toppings as you want.  I once had a pepperoni, sausage, bacon, ham, chicken, onion, banana pepper, jalepeno pepper (that was quite redundant) pizza.  It was delicious.

4). Turkey - Legit Turkey, not sliced deli shit.  Even better when you can mix it with mashed potatoes, stuffing, and gravy.

5). Eggs - It doesn't really matter how they're made, deviled, hard boiled, sunny side up, scrambled, I love eggs.  They're one of those things that kind of grossed me out as a kid that I grew to love when I actually tasted them.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on number five. I used to hate eggs when I was younger, but then I ate them more and more as I grew up and now I will eat them however they come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken wings and pizza ftw!!!

    I prefer strombolis over calzones though. If I want ricotta cheese, I will get stuffed shells.

    ReplyDelete