Saturday, April 9, 2011

Losers' GDT

As always these are posts from weird looking Flyers fans, and comments from a weird looking social retard (that's me!).

if there was ever a game for two coaches to get together before the game and say "lets take this into OT and duke it out there" Guarentees BUF a playoffs and also guarentees buffallo 7th, and gives Philly a point, it might be better for buffalo to lose because a win puts them in danger of being in 6th and playing the bruins again who beat them bad last year, and a win for philly puts them close to being first in the conference and would make it less likely for buffalo to have to play philly (who I can assure you they dont want to play) Im a Buffalo fan and I want washington. So I would make a deal to let you guys put one in in OT, everyone gets what they want lol

I dont think teams ever realy do that, but my brother swears by it, he says why wouldn't they if there's a situation where both team will benefit from a point..
(I actually said the same thing, that it might be best if both teams get points if we want Philly in the first round.  I think they might be the best match-up but let's be honest all the teams are good.  We'll have our work cut out for us regardless of who we play.)
-
-
-
I wonder which Flyers' goalie won't be getting a shutout tonight.
-
-
-
Sabres fan coming in peace. Nice GDT. Is the 2nd post going to be available in softcover or ebook soon?
-
-
-
Man, to be honest, the Sabres have had a LOT of awesome players. I wonder if Hasek is there.
-
-
-
thank god i found the flyers feed, jenerette is annoying as ****
(you'd think a Canadian would be able to handle Jeanneret...)
-
-
-
Sweet on Hartnell. I think the shutout finally happens tonight.
(good call)
-
-
-
First round exit people.
-
-
-
Ennis reminds me so much of Briere.
-
-
-
In that you want to punch him when he's on the Sabres?
-
-
-
Ugh ... ridiculous goal.
-
-
-
30 seconds of two squads having a staring contest.

Clearly, the point system is not broken.
-
-
-
This is a win win for both teams. We just need this extra point more than they do.
(uh...)
-
-
-
I ****ing hate this team. **** you Hartnell.
-
-
-
Why did we let them get the point?

I don't ****ing get it, you're not supposed to help other teams.

They deserved that by trying to be the good guy; bunch of ******s...
-
-
-
I'm sorry but the goalies on this team are barely NCAA level.
(DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!)
-
-
-
I want to throw babies
-
-
-
After thinking about it I am confident Leighton would have won this game. His 6'3 frame really closes the window on some angles. I think we win 3-1 maybe 3-2 with Leights in net.
(Username "Start Leighton." And you thought the Lalime fangirls were bad.)
-
-
-
I think you're right. He probably wouldn't have made a few of the saves Bob made with his speed but his large handsome body would have made those two Gerbe saves and theres no way that Leighton would let that 5 hole goal from Pominville go in either. I heard Leighton has worked his 5 hole really hard in the AHL
(I heard your mom was working his five hole.)
-
-
-
(Lot of arguing about Vokoun and Leighton now. Hilarious, but not worth posting in its entirety. That having been said, that'll be all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment