Thursday, April 14, 2011

Losers' GDT - Series 1, Game 1

WOOOOO PLAYOFFS!

The Flyers somehow made it, so that even though they finished 2nd seed, they still have a lot to prove, I only wish they come out playing that way.
-
-
-
Flyers in 3
(good call)
-
-
-
I might be wrong, but I have a really good feeling about tonight. I feel like the team is getting fired up after learning that most analysts are picking the Sabres. I think they're going to come out of the gate absolutely flying. And maybe it will become evident that the end of the Season was just a case of them looking too far ahead of themselves. I am confident that this team is going to be ready to play tonight.
-
-
-
I'm not a big fan of Carcillo being in the line-up over Zherdev.

Sure Kaleta is in for Buffalo, but we have more then enough grit and toughness to stop him from being a goon without Carcillo in the line-up, and we can use all the offensive threats we have when playing against one of the best goaltenders in the world in Miller.
(but not his sniping skills)
-
-
-
Kaleta is a little *****, if you see it any other way you have blue and yellow (gold?) glasses on.

Sure I'd like to have him on my team, but not at the expense of any current players thats for sure.

I dont imagine him having much if any baring in this series what so ever. He wont play enough minutes to piss off any of our core players enough to retaliate, and if he does, he'll be sitting in the box more then a Flyer, that I guarantee.
-
-
-
Ugh Miller...
-
-
-
I'm not all that sold on the patriotic songs in general, but that duet with Kate Smith and Lauren Hart is pretty darn awesome
(maybe if you're Deaf)
-
-
-
**** you Kaleta.
(5 minutes into the game)
-
-
-
Couldn't you just be a little more leaky Miller?
(guess not)
-
-
-
**** off Kaleta.
(15 minutes into the game)
-
-
-
I hope Kaleta gets his ****ing head chopped off.
(it's going to be epic when he scores)
-
-
-
Miller is bringing his game tonight. This is gonna be TOUGH.
-
-
-
Where was the interference?
(I don't think Flyers fans are allowed to say this for a while.)
-
-
-
Ryan Miller kept the Sabres in that period.
-
-
-
Gotta be pleased with that effort. Miller wont be able to play like this all night, keep rushing the crease, he's getting testy.
(this guy is from Canada, so I'm guessing leafs fan)
-
-
-
Ugh, **** off Ryan Miller.
-
-
-
Miller really is the difference for the Sabres right now.
-
-
-
I don't see him making crazy saves. Shooting at the chest, where are the goalscorers or playmakers at? buffalo would have popped 2 goals on us by now given the same situation. Most teams would score and its pathetic given the players we have that they can't. Its gonna sooooooooooo bite us in this game for wasted opportunities. Just wait for it.
-
-
-
My god Miller...
-
-
-
Ugh, Miller
-
-
-
we deserve to score... 
(uh what?)
-
-
-
Are you ****ing kidding? KALETA?
(it begins)
-
-
-
I'm impossibly pissed.
-
-
-
UGH.

****ing hate Kaleta. Nobody even touched him.
-
-
-
(and about a half dozen that were just ****, fuck censored)
-
-
-
C'mon guys don't let Kaleta win this..or Miller for that matter
-
-
-
Oh Snap.... we better bounce back soon....
Flat balls don't bounce.
-
-
-
I hate to say it but I'm feeling were getting shutout tonite
-
-
-
If Pronger is there and not Syvret, Kaleta doesn't sniff that puck... 
(dumbest comment ever.  If random good player was in a given situation, then it would have turned out better.  No shit.)
-
-
-
damn Miller is ON....
-
-
-
**** you Kaleta.

**** you Miller.
-
-
-
What a surprise. The powerplay sucks and Miller is a wall.
-
-
-
This team with the incredible offensive depth getting shutout in the home opener of the playoffs. yay.
-
-
-
Doesn't matter how well you play at this time of the season if you can't win.

Gaustad's line was their best and they deserved that goal.
-
-
-
So who does Buffalo get next round?
-
-
-
JVR was the best player on the ice for either team. Gaustad and Miller would have rounded out my three stars.
(I think a player from the winning team gets top star personally.)
-
-
-
Apparently, Philadelphia is classless for giving JvR the first star
Miller deserved it. This type of thing happens all the time though because random companies or people from the hometown pick the stars.
-
-
-
I have no idea why Myers got 3rd star.
(Agreed, I think Connolly, Gerbe, and Butler merited consideration.)
-
-
-
It stings so badly that Erik Cole is sitting at home right now. JvR was the best player on the ice tonight and Jeff Carter and Hartnell were the worst. Gaustad and Montador were juggernauts. Giroux tried too hard and we need Pronger in the worst way. Did I miss anything?
(what is this, I don't even...)
-
-
-
Miller, Butler and Myers were the best Sabres in my mind. Stafford was the forward who was most often causing troubles for us I believe.
(Stafford did lead the team in SOG, but I thought Connolly was better.  11-7 at the faceoff dot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment