Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Losers' GDT - Lightning

These are real posts from that one lightning fan I managed to find. (Hooray!)

I want Carolina to make it in over Buffalo. So I hope we win tonight for that reason as well.

Then again I dont want to lose to Carolina on the final game of the season either soooo....just win boys! haha
(asshole)
-
-
-
Oh boy we get to listen to two people who need to be in a retirement home tonight while watching the game on a stream because Sun Sports sucks. How did we get so lucky?

I hate Buffalo and everything about it. Win please.
(asshole)
-
-
-
Just in case...

Go Bolts! Let's beat them if nothing else because they're Buffalo...lol
(asshole Bolts fans suck.)
-
-
-
Why are we singing the canadian anthem in Buffalo? Did I miss something?
(dumbass)
-
-
-
It's ALWAYS Vanek
-
-
-
Anyone just see that "Sab-e-r-s" sign?
(sigh...)
-
-
-
Good period overall.
They only scored because of the 5-3.
otherwise we controlled pretty well.
(delusional)
-
-
-
I hate Vanek soo much
-
-
-
I ****ing hate Vanek.
-
-
-
Vanek again, I'm not really surprised
-
-
-
I really hate Vanek
-
-
-
Vanek uses Talent on Ohlund!

It’s Super Effective!

Ohlund faints!

Sabres up 2-1!
(hahahahahaha)
-
-
-
If Connolly was Vanek, that would have been the hat trick
-
-
-
and Connolly gets the one he missed.
-
-
-
What is that marking behind Buffalo's nets? Never seen anything there before.
-
-
-
Oh, that's a nice memorial, I thought it was a 7.
(Hey, we found some class!)
-
-
-
Wow, that "flight of the bumblebee" is more annoying the monotone announcing.
(derp)
-
-
-
I just wanna send MAB to Siberia, I'll buy the plane ticket.
(Bet Roli would go halvsies...)

-
-
-
There are truly no words for how much I hate that guy.




No comments:

Post a Comment