Sunday, April 10, 2011

Losers GDT - Columbus

These are real posts by real Blue Jackets fans who will most likely spend all their time talking about Ohio State.  (Yay!)

Finally.

So glad the season is (officially) over after tonight.
(Kind of feel bad for what I'm sure are good fans subject to a very bad team.)
-
-
-
Already got rolled 5-0 by these guys earlier in the season, I see no reason why that can't happen again.
-
-
-
Down here right now. Sabres fans outnumber Jackets fans by a lot.
-
-
-
Goodbye Clark, Moreau, Rivet, useless one and all.
(Where have we seen that before?)
-
-
-
Ok, it's the last game. Can I PLEASE have a goalie fight?
(I support this.)
-
-
-
Buffalo fans chanting Mason, Mason, haha. If that doesn't get mangmt a head start nothing will.
-
-
-
our management will think they're cheering for him...............
-
-
-
Goals? Three of them? I didn't think that was allowed.
-
-
-
What a fitting end to Rivet's career. Helping the Sabres win in his final game!
-
-
-
So, without further ado, the Ass-hat visiting fans crown stays with Penguins fans.
(I second through eleven-thousandth this assessment.  Those guys are assbags and not in a good, passionate way.)
-
-
-
I too have to thank the Sabres fans. The ones I ran into were cool. The "Playoffs??" sign guy around 120 was NOT cool, but whatever.

Wished a group of Sabres fans luck. One even said, hey, it's only been 10 years for you..it's been 40 for us! Didn't expect that.
(Good night folks!  See you in the playoffs.)

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty funny that Columbus fans actually seemed kinda cool and like-able. Not quite what I'd expect, especially with the Buffalo Invasion.

    ReplyDelete