Sunday, March 13, 2011

Loser's GDT - Senators

I think we know how this works by now.  All of these are real comments by real Senators fans.  (My comments are inside these thingies.)

Losing today is of the utmost importance. Don't disappoint me Sens!
(Starting off with a whimper.)
-
-
-
These guys are good, SCARY good
-
-
-
Now do you believe?!?!?
(I love these fans.  I love this guy's username too... "I Saw the Replay."  Awesome.)
-
-
-
go Sabres
(for a team I hate, their fans are pretty amusing)
-
-
-
I have never wanted to lose a game so badly before.

The leafs don't deserve a win from us.
(best opposing GDT ever?)
-
-
-
RIP Richard Martin.
(Indeed)
-
-
-
Enroth? you've got to be ****ing kidding me
-
-
-
Andy vs. Enroth ... we're screwed.
-
-
-
Enroth is a pretty bad ass name.
(Why hasn't more been said about this?)
-
-
-
Woo Sens are winning 0-1.
-
-
-
Token Spezza goal vs. Buffalo.
(Yep.)
-
-
-
Tankerrrrrrrrrrr Vannnnekkkk!!!!!!
(Okay, now it's downright bizarre.)
-
-
-
Yeaahhh Baby!

Vantastic!
-
-
-
Kuba trying his best to **** up...

HOLY **** what a SHOT by Ennis!!!
-
-
-
victory secured for the tank today.
-
-
-
**** you leafs fans.
-
-
-
Is anybody watching this sweating commercial? What the ****?
(Hahahahahahahahaha)



No comments:

Post a Comment