Saturday, March 26, 2011

Losers GDT - Devils

Shocking 15 pages of GDT from notoriously apathetic Devils fans.  (Let's go.)

(three pages in and the talk is 80% about prospects.  Ouch.)
-
-
-

Originally Posted by henrik4vezina30 View Post
Dear Devils

Beat the Sabres.

Sincerely, the entire New York Ranger fanbase.
This is like Adolf Hitler asking the Jews for a loan.
-
-
-
We haven't lost in regulation at HSBC since 2007 (5-0-2)
(No more.)
-
-
-
Let's not kid ourselves. It's done. Buffalo and the former Whalers would have to collapse entirely down the stretch, and we'd have to start winning every game again. The run is over. In our last 5 games we are 1-3-1, I believe.
(Good way to refer to No one Caresolina.)
-
-
-
Man, I hope the Sabres don't put us to sleep like those boring guys from Pittsburgh.
(How ironic.)
-
-
-
I don't think we could finish if Miller was sitting on the bench
-
-
-
I understand streaky players and all, but I have never seen a player go from superstar to full-retard to the extent Kovalchuk does.
-
-
-
This loss hurts the Leafs, Rags and non-Whalers. I guess I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment