Friday, March 11, 2011

Losers GDT - Bruins

Been doing this for a little while, figured I'd make a blog thing out of it. After we defeat an opponent I like to pick out the most retarded comments from their Game Day Thread on HFBoards. (My comments are in parentheses.)

 Somebody PLEASE, shut down Drew "OMG IM PLAYING THE BRUINS AND THE PUCK JUST KEEPS GOING IN!" Stafford.
-
-
-
guaranteed goal for vanek tonight as usual. he owns us.
(good call)
-
-
-
Suck it Buffalo. I hope the Bruins take out their frustrations on Buffalo and beat them 10-0. Take out some of my frustrations too, please.
-
-
-

(The bruins bitch more about the refs than any team I've seen thusfar.  Probably more than every other team I've done combined.  Their GDT is 51 pages, and probably 60% of the comments are bitching about the officiating.  It is fucking amazing, especially for a team that plays like cocks all the time.)
-
-
-
Bruins are going to ****ing own the third period, they're absolutely pissed!
-
-
-
McCormick is a *****.... and Butler better look out for Nathan... he's coming.
(scary Chris Butler...)
-
-
-
[QUOTE montrealcupcrazy;31578370]i'm sure he wasn't tired or anything...he already fought and beat the **** out of a bruin earlier in the game[/quote]

Changed your name for you....grab a blanky, pacifier and some tissues....
(One of many comments calling Sabres fans in the GDT Habs Fans.  Uh, what?)
-
-
-
Get real and stop constantly whining about the refs.
(Holy shit a voice of reason.)
-
-
-
Recchi is not happy about getting sent down to the 3rd line skating with some Fiyah tonight.
(I'd rather have my dick cut off than listen to the Boston accent.)
-
-
-
If we lose this game, I am breaking something tonight. CEREAL
(Surreal?)
-
-
-
Sorry, i dont know if this has been asked but are bruins fans booing chara? or saying something else?
No. They are saying "Boo-ara!"
-
-
-
I hate Nathan Gerbe.
(He hates you too.)
-
-
-
I hate Nathan Gerbe.
We'd love him if he was on our team
(Doubt it.)
-
-
-
I hate Montreal. They're responsible for that terrible officiating.
-
-
-
considering we are one of the least penalized teams in the nhl..
(uhhh, try 5th most...) http://www.nhl.com/ice/app


No comments:

Post a Comment