Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Facebook's 30 Day Challenge in One Day

Because I am 30 times as awesome as everyone else.  Plus we'll say it's dog days or some shit.

Day 01 - A Picture of Yourself and Ten Facts.
1). This is the 6th color my hair has been (brown, natural red, fire engine red, green, blonde, black)
2). I've been to the emergency room nine times (1990, 1991 (twice), 1994, 1997, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2008). 
3). I've been to thirty-four Sabres games.
4). I've been to six Bills games.
5). I'm a BDSM afficionado.
6).My first favorite NHL player was Ron Hextall
7). My first favorite Sabre was Jason Pominville
8). My all time favorite Sabre is Thomas "Hat Trick" Vanek
9). My first Sabres game was on Jan 4th, 2008.  They lost 5-3 to Ottawa.  Mike Ryan scored.  It was awesome.
10). My first Sabres win was on February 10th, 2008.  They beat Florida 5-3 after Richard Zednik almost died.

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Well, I never really got along with my sisters until recently, and I moved when I was ten, so I don't have any lifelong friends.  Plus, being introverted, and an only child for five years, I got used to spending a lot of time by myself.  Call it sad, call it douchey, but it's true, and I'm happy with it.

Day 03 - A Picture of the Cast from Your Favorite Show.
 


Day 04 - A Picture of Your Night


Day 05 - A Picture of Your Favorite Memory
 Party in the Plaza - 4-15-2011


Day 06 - A Picture of a Person You'd Love to Trade places with for a day
 Mark Davis


Day 07 - A Picture of Your Childhood Crush
Isn't this kind of creepy?  Like I'm supposed to take a picture from a person without their consent and post it?  Elizabeth Peters, no pic coming, go troll my facebook if you want to see.

Day 08 - A Picture that makes you Laugh
 Sabres beat Rangers, clinch the division 4-6-10.  This was also the picture for my sister's graduation cake even though my face is more prominent, haha.


Day 09 - A Picture of the Person who has gotten You through the most
I've actually had a pretty charmed life when it comes to personal tragedy.  Anything that I've "gone through" would seem extremely petty in comparison to most people.

Day 10 - A Picture of the Person You do the oddest things with
 She gets me like no one has.

Day 11 - A Picture of something You Hate


Day 12 - A Picture of something You Love
No Question


Day 13 - A Picture of Your favorite Band or Artist
 t.A.T.u.


Day 14 - A Picture of Someone You could never Imagine Your Life without
 I did come out of her vagina...



Day 15 - A Picture of something You want to do before You Die

Day 16 - A Picture of someone who Inspires You
 Richard Castle, fictional characters count

Day 17 - A Picture of something that has made a huge Impact on Your Life recently

Day 18 - A Picture of Your biggest Insecurity

Day 19 - A Picture and a Letter
Dear Patrick Lalime,
You deserved better than what the team and the fans gave you.  Thank you for your service.
Signed, Intelligent Sabres Fans


Day 20 - A Picture of somewhere You'd Love to Travel
Anchorage, Alaska


Day 21 - A Picture of something You Wish You could Forget
Why the hell would I have a picture of it?
Figured I'd pick one of the more unflattering pictures of my ex.


Day 22 - A Picture of something You Wish You were better at

Day 23 - A Picture of Your favorite Book

Day 24 - A Picture of something You Wish You could Change
There's a banner missing.


Day 25 - A Picture of Your day
 On the way to Buffalo


Day 26 - A Picture of Something that means a lot to You
 
 The Sabres and the experiences and friends I have through them.


Day 27 - A Picture of Yourself and a Family Member
 Too bad I don't have one of everyone from 4-17-10

Day 28 - A Picture of Something You're Afraid of

That Rick Jeanneret will retire without getting to call a Sabres Stanley Cup Victory

Day 29 - A Picture that can always make You :)


Day 30 - A Picture of someone You Miss

.

No comments:

Post a Comment