Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Freedom of Restraint: Update

The first installment of Freedom of Restraint will be posted tomorrow at around 6:00 PM.  I'm going to start posting once every two weeks.  It doesn't seem like a lot, but I'd rather start small and find I can gradually increase in frequency than the other way around.  A preview:

Freedom of Restraint: Episode 1
Lena Marov


"Ugh get off...and leave too," I said, pushing my somewhat paunchy companion away from me, and nearly off the other side of the bed.  He was a pale skinny college boy in his late teens, probably an attendee of nearby NYU, but it didn't matter.  As a nighttime companion he'd been adequate, but unspectacular like too many his age.  I thought about showing off my wings just to scare him into departing with a bit more urgency, but that might provoke some unwanted questions, and even less wanted attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment