Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bondage Quiz

I took a BDSM quiz here, curious to see what I would get.  My results are below with my explanations.  Feel free to post yours in the comments.

  • Sadist - 100% - Basically this means I enjoy inflicting pain.  The fact that's it's my highest total speaks more to the lack of questions than to my love of sadism.
  • Dominant - 96% - I do enjoy being in charge both in sexual and non-sexual situations.
  • Exhibitionist/Voyeur - 86% - Uh yeah, fairly self explanitory.
  • Switch - 82% - Because I do have some submissive tendancies in addition to my dominance.
  • Experimental - 82% - Trying new things is fun.
  • Masochist - 79% - the opposite of sadism, I enjoy pain myself.
  • Bondage - 71% - This should probably be higher.  Restraint (rope) is my number one love in BDSM.
  • Degredation - 57% - Not huge into humiliating someone, this is probably high.
  • Submissive - 32% - About right
  • Vanilla - 11% - Also pretty on point, I'm quite kinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment