Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shit I like (And You Should too)

Alright, so I keep telling myself that I'm going to do these more frequently and then I'm always like why copy-paste when I should write something original?!

But the fact is, there are a lot of things I like on the internet.  And I want to share them with you, so you like them.  And then they gain traffic, and people reciprocate and I gain traffic and we all start making money and no one has to work anymore and Star Trek comes true.

So...

The Goose's Roost - TGR is widely known as the best Buffalo sports blog.  If you like the Bills and Sabres, and like reading honest, often funny, and always intelligent thoughts and reactions, TGR is the place to be.  It is what every Buffalo blogger aspires to be.

Puck Over the Glass - Written by my good friend (whom I've never actually met) Shelby, POtG is a great place to stop in for reactions regarding Sabres games, impressions on the team, and Thomas Vanek love.  Because Thomas Vanek is awesome.

FetLife - FetLife is a BDSM-themed online community that can best described as being halfway between a message board and a kinky facebook.  Ever wanted to upload a naughty profile pic, post a status about how bad your asshole hurts and not have relatives freak out, and have discussions about Firefly, Furniture, and Dick Sucking in the same afternoon?  FetLife is for you.

The Kissling Interests, and  Kenmore Development - This one is a little more selfish as I hope to be using them in the near future.  They're sites by developers geared towards helping people find living arrangements in the Buffalo area.


I'll leave it at that for now, hopefully people send me links and I find more awesome stuff to bookmark, and people post my blog as a link and awesome people bookmark it.

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment