Monday, November 1, 2010

Holy Shit, There's a Store!

I have decided to do something that I probably should have done a long time ago, which is to start (right here!)------> offering merchandise.

I'm not sure what kind of form this beast is going to take, but I think between my writing, my photography, and my paint drawings (which can loosely be defined as "art"), I'll have a lot to offer.  Most of my stuff is going to be pretty plain, to keep the costs down for you, the customer.  If you want something in a different color, or have any suggestions, by all means make them.  Thank you.

P.S. There is a delay between when I create an item and when it goes up on my page.  The gerbils need time to run, after all.  So if I post a design and it isn't up right then, just bear with me.

P.P.S. Since the text is kind of small, and I have not yet learned HTML ninja skills with which to make it huge and super noticeable, here is a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment