Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cube Wars Update!

Alright, I'm coming into the home stretch with the Cube Wars edits!  I had to travel Thursday through Saturday this past week so I got a little behind, but things are progressing nicely.

So far I have:
  • Done three edits
    • Two silent
    • One read-aloud
  • Updated every drawing
  • Updated every character font
  • Realized I won't get sued if I use brand names.
  • Written a prologue
  • Written a prologue-logue
  • Written Character Bios
  • Ironed out several inconsistincies
  • Left several inconsistencies alone because some of them are funny
  • Designed the Cover

I have left to do:
  • One more thorough read-aloud
  • Double check formatting consistencies
  • Add a kill count/ Cube Wars Character status chart in the epilogue
  • Publish through lulu.com
  • Profit

I just started the final read-aloud today (21 pages in out of 397...yay...) and plan to do twenty-five to fifty pages a day.  This should have me finishing just before thanksgiving and just after my November 18th promise, but that date was pretty much a joke and I told you not to take it seriously.

I will keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment