Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cube Wars Approval Copy!


So I received my approval copy for Cube Wars today.  As you can see in the video it is shiny and awesome.  There are a few formatting issues that are too minor for me to change, and one that looks like it was done on purpose.  Maybe when I'm rich and can therefore buy the pro version of Adobe Acrobat for font embedding...  I am approving this copy for retail on Barnesandnobles.com though it has been available on lulu for days and you should totally buy it there because it makes me four times the money.

From the Mouth of Lulu:
You have approved your book, The Cube Wars Anthology, for distribution, and it is being entered into the database of the largest US book wholesaler.

Your book will be available to order from leading online and retail book outlets within the next 6-8 weeks. Here are some tips to help you with your listing at online retailers:

From the Mouth of Bauer:
The Cube Wars Anthology will be available as an ebook for $4.99




Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

2 comments:

  1. I love 'HOLY SHIT! BOOK SPINE!'

    I think I'm going to buy myself a copy, eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! :)

    Echo what Shelby said about the book spine. That's some kind of epic right there.

    :)

    ReplyDelete