Saturday, September 18, 2010

They're...Beautiful

Images from www.sabres.com.

 Morrisonn, Gaustad and Stafford Model the New Jerseys


 Vanek Shows Off the Back of the Third

Look, if you don't like these, then you're just a fascist that hates love and peace and happiness and LOLcats.

My thoughts:

The Home:
I think we all pretty much knew what this was going to look like.  

The Third:
I liked it first, but I wasn't completely sold.  But the more I saw it, the better it looked.  I think the yellow nameplates look awesome, and the script lettering on the front is as good as it could be.

The Away:
Oh.  My.  God.  I haven't stopped jizzing my pants since I first saw it.  This is the best uniform in the NHL, no contest.  I may even cheat on my red jersey with one.

No comments:

Post a Comment