Friday, September 10, 2010

I Hate (Insert Music Genre): An Analysis of Stupidity

Know what I hate? I hate people who say they hate an entire genre of music.  Most usually Country or Rap.  It's such a stupid generalizations.  I have yet to find a single human being whose tastes are so specific that they can completely discount an entire genre.  People just aren't like that.

Now, I'll be honest, rap and Hip Hop/R&B are not my favorite music genres.  I would go as far as to say I hate the MAJORITY of songs in these genres.  But I still have about a dozen Rap/Hip Hop/R&B songs on my itunes.  One of them (Remember the Name by Fort Minor) has quite a few plays.

So if you think you hate rap/country/pop/whatever, try listening to it sometime.  I guarantee you'll at least find something you like.  And if you don't, you're lying to spite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment