Wednesday, August 11, 2010

T-Shirt Tuesday: Pagan Edition

So I've started a new ritual, every Tuesday (hopefully!) I will post images and links to awesome T-shirts.  If I do this right, clicking on the image should take you to the purchase link.

Pagan Temples


Heretic

Rational Human

Heathen

Wiccan Wheel of the Year.  This one's a little hard to see so I'm going to make the image bigger.  I think the artistry is just fantastic.

It's Your Hell:  A lot of people are under the misconception that all Pagans and Wiccans are satanists.  This is false.  Satan is entirely a Christian construct, as are the concepts of heaven and hell.

"If you leave the bible outside, the wind and the rain will destroy it.  My bible is the wind and the rain." --- Unnamed Native American Woman.  The five points of the Wiccan Pentacle (again, not a Satanist symbol), represent the four elements, Earth, Air, Water, and Fire, and the Spirit.  Kind of like Captain Planet.

The basic tenet of Wicca is the final part of the Wiccan Rede: "An it harm none, do what thou wilt."  If you're actions aren't hurting anyone, they're a-ok.  Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment