Monday, August 9, 2010

Shit to Look at Monday: Because Alliterations are Annoying

I know, I know, I said this would be a regular thing, but the truth is, I either forget, or I have trouble coming up with things to put here.  Or both.  So let's just say it will be a regular occurrence, when I feel like it.

Sex in the 21st Century
I've probably linked this blog here before, but it's worth mentioning again.  Penned by a female friend of a female friend, it is exactly what it sounds like, her thoughts, opinions and experiences on sex.  Written with an unabashed frankness that might make some guys uncomfortable (because, you know, women are able to talk like that too), it is probably my favorite non-hockey blog to read.  If only she'd update more often.

Stentilyzier's Survivor and Amazing Raec Youtube Vids
Like Survivor and The Amazing Race?  Want to catch up on past favorites, but can't find certain seasons available on DVD?  User Stentilyzier has you covered.  Amazing race seasons listed as 'S# E#,' Survivor seasons listed as '$# E#.'

Wicked Weasel Bikinis
Looking for some fun with your partner and tired of endless lingerie variants?  Then I direct you to Wicked Weasel which offers beachwear that goes from comfortable


to sexy


to positively eye-popping.

No comments:

Post a Comment