Thursday, May 20, 2010

Somewhere between CM and OKC

I have spent many an hour browsing OKC, which is so far as I can tell, the premier online dating site that is completely free, and CM, which is the premier online dating site for those interested in BDSM-Lifestyle relationships.

I find myself uncomfortably straddling the impasse between the two. On one hand, I find a great stretch of the people on OKC to be too vanilla and a bit mundane...not bad people...just not up to my level of weirdness.

On the other hand, the majority of the people on CM have a level of interest in the BDSM lifestyle and bondage that I cannot match. I like many aspects of BDSM as a switch, but I don't think I can give in to it as much as people there seem like they require.

I guess I need either the most vanilla person from CM, or the most out there person from OKC, how wonderful for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment